Kickoff Boss

GemenskapGeneral (International)

please!

mikyre9226 inlägg2 år år gammal

Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

shomy_btc2 inlägg2 år år gammal

mikyre92
Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

@mikyre92 I agree with this 100%

Emeryair724 inlägg1 månad år gammal

You're going to perform these steps: go to the history where you have the previous version and access the new version, then do the same thing again and the previous version will appear.

Errach59 inlägg2 år år gammal

For now, you can remove '/game' from the URL to switch to old version. I hope we can keep it...

cebeser4 inlägg4 månader år gammal

I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

redigerad den · 1 gånger

Thuru599 inlägg2 år år gammal

cebeser
I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile

since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.

so no problem at all I think.

the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

mikyre9226 inlägg2 år år gammal

Emeryair7
Segui questi passaggi: vai alla cronologia dove si trova la versione precedente e accedi alla nuova versione, poi ripeti la stessa operazione e verrà visualizzata la versione precedente.

@Emeryair7 i don't understand nothing, sorry

As11 inlägg1 år år gammal

Yellow cards ar not yellow

shomy_btc2 inlägg2 år år gammal

Thanks god, I can return now in daily tasks laugh, it was so annoying sry...

cebeser4 inlägg4 månader år gammal

Thuru
@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile
since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.
so no problem at all I think.
the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

@Thuru Thank u. I loved it.

Svara på Ämnet

Kickoff Boss×
Förlorad Lösenord
eller
Registrera dig och logga in med Google

Har du ingen konto? Registrera dig här