The free market player listings will now have 3 random players for each zone that are visible for those that don't have scouts. These 3 players will change every hour.
If your recruiter doe not have a team or is banned, the recruiter tax on income will be paid to your local Global Fund. Previously no tax was paid at all.
Added the players minutes played to players listings and the player condition is now shown with 1 decimal point everywhere.
PvPNyko126 objava2 godina godina
GJ, extra income, and extra visibility. Now I dont have to check the decimal at the office each time :D
AV40*9 objava2 godina godina
One thing that would help a lot is, in the training part, being able to sort the players by "condition"
villarreal88 objava1 godina godina
In Training menu. Can you add 1 column Predicted Progress?. Pls!
AshbornMonarch*7 objava1 godina godina
Thankyou Bos
Mahmoud50 objava2 godina godina
I bought European and African scouts, so I need 10 Euros back since this update makes them useless