Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

Tournament - Nick's the best! ;-)

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

Tournament - Nick's the best! 😉 A new tournament created for you, but the registration fee will be reasonable! compared to what I've been up to now!

PvPNyko126 objava2 godina godina

Narcisist lol

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

now I will test real players who trust me!

Minecodersam350 objava2 godina godina

Money makes people crazy

izmenjeno dana · 2 puta

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

I want to prove that a tournament can be more valuable than an organized game competition!!! and to meet real players in the game!

Chudej30 objava2 godina godina

Pff my sc for 10.50€ on action:P 73 aq 3☆ peace

lysybandyta*227 objava2 godina godina

Blocked as always. What is the point?

Stoneisland271 objava2 godina godina

Look at all these requests, made by people who sell their souls for 10 gold and don't give a shit about KoB, then they even allow themselves to criticize constructive posts for the growth and credibility of the game. Shameless speculators. How disgusting!!!.

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

tks!

I want to prove that a tournament can be more valuable than an organized game competition!!! and to meet real players in the game!

Ralf237 objava2 godina godina

says the guy who wants to sell a weak player for 250 euros :)))))

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

I don't know what's funny, when someone asks!!! the problem is with the one who offers... for example your striker
"Deni Suryono" DIR=dirty bought by you for 262 euros, what's your problem at what I'm asking!

Ralf237 objava2 godina godina

yeahh well...i know its hard for you to see others...spend money on players. ohh well...i hope you will have a great deal of luck tomorrow night...maybe you win a ticket on betting football...to be too a spender ;)

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

The tournament organized by me will remain for tomorrow!!! after the CL and CE matches are played, out of respect for those registered in the tournament who also play in those competitions!

Spiler58 objava2 godina godina

Nick, i thought your tournaments were intended for players that are not in a continental competition? Saw that a few weeks ago. I wanted to join too but sadly i have to play in CL every season...

hadras8*108 objava2 godina godina

so 5,000€ might be believable? identity? lol

kob respects player identity with veriff.com

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

Well, I found you, I was out in the snow... what do you say, let's start the tournament!

hadras8*108 objava2 godina godina

good luck!

waiting for group discord

and complaints about future sponsorship of your funds in your name:)😄

FirstWave52 objava2 godina godina

Password to participate?

BIKOS971*27 objava2 godina godina

Password please

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde