Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

Change youth center

Twente4784 objava2 godina godina

I think many people don’t want to buy youth from youth center, because they don’t know what they get. Isn’t it an idea to bring back the choice of the player position? In this way there are more youths bought from youth center. Some people say that the player market will be dead, but I don’t think so. The player market will be active for the trained players and for ‘cheap’ youths. Please let me know how you think about it :)

DeivBarros*1 objava1 godina godina

It would be a good option as you would know at least something of this future gem.

Fletcher90112 objava2 godina godina

There was suggestion/announcement from Nicmo for total redesign of youth market, check in previous posts.

Hope it will be implemented soon

Cabbage*62 objava2 godina godina

Random position (right now) is a good idea. It increases market activity.

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

Random position is not the problem

Insaner00t19 objava2 godina godina

I am personally waiting to see the new youth system or if on the current youth system is staying before I purchase a youth again.

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde