Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

Nicks's Tournament 4 [0-100]

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

Nicks's Tournament 4 [0-100]

in the new tournament, everyone will contribute!!! depending on the avq of the team, everyone will have to add gold to the fund, so I will manage to make the biggest prize fund! since he saw this game!

Abdelkader*2 objava2 godina godina

How to join?

trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina

numero quatro :)) pass4#4 :)

trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina

Now.. this is an awesome !!! A brilliant ideea! Thanx for thinking, Nick! Most of us just follow the rools a d complaining, but this is a genuine New motivation for playing, for striving 4 our teams and for our colours!

!

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

good luck!!! and the tournaments will continue for the teams that do not participate in other competitions!

Nick530 objava2 godina godina

I'm going to sleep!!! increase in receipts... I hope you understood my idea!!! this game must be a united community to grow, not a divided one only very big teams and the rest... we must love and appreciate each other who are part of this game! I wish you a nice night!

Manuelxerez062 objava2 godina godina

Thank you very much for letting me participate Nick, ​​​​​​very good idea. Good night! Take a rest

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde