I organize a tournament for all the teams that are growing in this game, small and medium that are growing, if you want the password, ask here, after analyzing the team you will be accepted in the tournament and you will receive the password!
Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina
+++
Mazzika17 objava2 godina godina
Hello Nick
Don't Forget Me
Arum9 objava1 godina godina
+++
Wissaoways*65 objava2 godina godina
<3
Garnacha1 objava2 godina godina
me?
izmenjeno dana · 1 puta
Egysaid4 objava2 godina godina
What is password
؟؟
Fab1nh013 objava2 godina godina
I to
pdmoreno6 objava2 godina godina
I want to participate, please send the password
I was the 8th to request the password, what is the criteria?
izmenjeno dana · 2 puta
GO*95 objava2 godina godina
Me.
I want grow
trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina
Hello, can I get the password pls? Thanx either way, al the good to you and your dearest😇🙏
izmenjeno dana · 1 puta
markitoss106 objava2 godina godina
+1
Belva3 objava2 godina godina
Greeting.....
+++
alonso1 objava2 godina godina
Can i?
DA5 objava2 godina godina
You are the best Nick +++
b1c10148 objava2 godina godina
Good Nick, I believe you should leave it to the teams that were unable to participate in the tournament with prize.
One*7 objava2 godina godina
++
luq_lux5 objava2 godina godina
Allo Nick
Greetings,
I hope my team can join
Darlan9929 objava2 godina godina
eu amigo
Darlan9929 objava2 godina godina
eu não consegui participar dos outros de hoje
One*7 objava2 godina godina
Create turnament avg 0-50 too for small team sir
Tadalion43 objava2 godina godina
hi.password??
Arum9 objava1 godina godina
Password please
Atreyu12*12 objava2 godina godina
Let's go!
Joe032 objava2 godina godina
Hello! Can you evaluate my team?
Jasperbit16 objava2 godina godina
I am interested :)
Isaiasvercosa30 objava2 godina godina
Hi nick, I'm interested!
izmenjeno dana · 2 puta
Imadmsilini*3 objava2 godina godina
Me please
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
what remains marked on Romania, very few people look for me for the password!
Momo025*33 objava2 godina godina
Paswod mesage!!
Bruno572 objava2 godina godina
can i please?
netracer49 objava1 godina godina
Hi Nick, I would like to join your tournament!
Herder2 objava2 godina godina
Me 2 nick
dasso*5 objava1 godina godina
Password please
Mazzika17 objava2 godina godina
password??
Ghislain16 objava2 godina godina
Me 2 Nick
Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina
guys comment only if you are <50 avq
Imadmsilini*3 objava2 godina godina
Give me siiir
GO*95 objava2 godina godina
hello nick, my mother great grandmother was romanian.
Tadalion43 objava2 godina godina
Thanks you. but no....
Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina
yeah nick, even my grandfather of 10th generation was romanian :D
Arum9 objava1 godina godina
I can join? If no, OK
Egysaid4 objava2 godina godina
Please add me
Bazaa*3 objava2 godina godina
I am interested
Masetto825 objava2 godina godina
Anch'io
Ipin9 objava1 godina godina
Me join
Inzaghi*1 objava2 godina godina
Password??
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
for the last 5 places the password will be posted on the forum!
BIKOS971*27 objava2 godina godina
I want to come in this tournament it is possible?
Maffeii1 objava2 godina godina
Me, avq 48
SirAlex9052 objava2 godina godina
Hi nick me thanks.
KamisatoAyaka*1 objava2 godina godina
Please give me the password thx so much
izmenjeno dana · 1 puta
Ipin9 objava1 godina godina
Paswodte nick
Arum9 objava1 godina godina
Leave a comment, wait for her message or wait for 5 last place
Mmm*64 objava2 godina godina
I'm here please
Onat4214 objava2 godina godina
Hi
Id like to join as well
thank you
Goldesenyor46 objava2 godina godina
Hello Nick, i would like to join if its posible
Thank you
Poolie*1 objava2 godina godina
I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN,
THANKS
FirstWave52 objava2 godina godina
Good initiative, if there is space send me the password
dasso*5 objava1 godina godina
Give me password nick please
guilherme15768 objava2 godina godina
I want to participate in the tournament
Jackal*1 objava1 godina godina
Hi, I hope I can join:)
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
honestly in this game there are only players from Indonesia!? players from Romania where are they!!! I would also like to help small teams from Romania
Belva3 objava2 godina godina
Add me please.....
Egysaid4 objava2 godina godina
I Romanie
Fab1nh013 objava2 godina godina
Eu
Wissaoways*65 objava2 godina godina
I didn't expect you to be racist, Nick.
And waste everyone's time for no reason
Arum9 objava1 godina godina
My team is romania ,, haha
microv13 objava2 godina godina
Me, please!
Batkes9 objava2 godina godina
Pass pls :)
Imadmsilini*3 objava2 godina godina
I need some gold give me the password if possible
GO*95 objava2 godina godina
salut vreau sa ma alatur
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
those who asked to be friendly with them and reasoned that their energy was decreasing, in the condition in which I wanted to experience new players!!! not to hope that they will receive the password
ChooseAnotherNickname21 objava2 godina godina
+
unucata8 objava2 godina godina
+1?
Batkes9 objava2 godina godina
Don’t send me.
I dont want it
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
at 22:00 the password will be public, you still have time to convince me to receive the password individually!!!
good luck in the tournament!!! I hope you win as much as possible! to buy good players after the prizes awarded by me! High stakes ;-)
Stoneisland271 objava2 godina godina
Nick - " FOR PRESIDENT OF KOB"
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
not the case, I love this beautiful community!!! I never hope to profit from this game
Stoneisland271 objava2 godina godina
I think 90% of those who asked you for the invitation think differently
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
it's their problem!
trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina
Many ThanX, Nick 😇
magdy7*17 objava2 godina godina
Hi
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
by the way, as an idea if you offer from the heart, so far I have won 200 euros in bets!
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
at the moment I'm playing on the stake of winning 2000 euros in bets and I'm in the books!
trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina
Multi inainte! Sa mai dai :) thanx
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
if you studied, I offered a lot of gold in tournaments, without wanting anything back!
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
total madness in this tournament and in CL live!!! a beautiful evening.
trustNo1*56 objava2 godina godina
True! Thanx for the opportunity
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
don't forget to follow me when I sell the players, I always offer them below the scholarship price!!! this if you want to grow... transfer money in these tournaments will be enough!!!
Ivory420*29 objava1 godina godina
Sent to me , thanks
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
congratulations to all players! everyone who participated won gold and besides that you practiced tactics and the new update in the game!
I was willing to organize another tournament, but the administrator disappeared for an hour!
Darlan9929 objava2 godina godina
Obrigado Nick, você é o melhor 😎
netracer49 objava1 godina godina
Thank you for organizing the tournament! You're the best Nick!
Marriot1 objava1 mesec godina
Hi
GeneralMod1 objava2 meseci godina
Nick
I organize a tournament for all the teams that are growing in this game, small and medium that are growing, if you want the password, ask here, after analyzing the team you will be accepted in the tournament and you will receive the password!
@Nick can I get the password please
ferprival6 objava7 meseci godina
Nice work, can I ?
Nick530 objava2 godina godina
Ever since I revived this post from a year ago—back when I was organizing free tournaments out of my own pocket, and still do—a small group of people has been targeting me, disliking whatever I post on the forum. Yet, I look forward to the good-faith players who have developed—and continue to develop—through my tournaments giving a "like" to the free work I do for the game and for the up-and-coming players I help to grow!