Temu pokrenuo antoniocrgomes*··Odgovori: 19·Pregledi: 340
antoniocrgomes*54 objava2 godina godina
I'd like to suggest you to create a portal where I can see Records of results between my team and the opponent that I will play against in next match.
For example, in real life, FC Barcelona will face Real Madrid you can check their matches and results between them since several years ago.
Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina
+1
plus, a H2H between 2 players (skills)
izmenjeno dana · 1 puta
Alin213 objava2 godina godina
+10
Spiler58 objava2 godina godina
Good one +1
DelteN*19 objava1 godina godina
agree, +1
Thuru596 objava2 godina godina
Good suggestion
Iordache*125 objava2 godina godina
I support the idea... I don't have enough memory on my phone to keep saving football matches... :) +++
Goldesenyor46 objava2 godina godina
+1000
Momo025*33 objava2 godina godina
+1$
Landlord278 objava2 godina godina
+1
Mmm*64 objava2 godina godina
Brilliant!!
squizy58832 objava2 godina godina
+1
lysybandyta*227 objava2 godina godina
i really dont think that i need to see atletico or thuru beating me all the times :D
IRT2 objava2 godina godina
Good idea, but I believe there are more important things that need to be updated first. For example, the "red card" system makes no sense, as the domestic league, cup and C.C. should be separated. It makes no sense if I get a red card in a league match, my player cannot play in the next C.C. or cup match.
maridiba392 objava2 godina godina
If I remember well, all the games are cancelled when there is a new season update. It would be required to store a lot of data for a minor update
Mmm*64 objava2 godina godina
@maridiba you're right...
Mmm*64 objava2 godina godina
@IRT You're right
DPAS20 objava2 godina godina
+1
Tadalion43 objava2 godina godina
- 1
nicmo618 objava4 godina godina
This is a feature i have been trying to figure out how to do technically... each season we have around 230.000 matches and they have a lot of information each, for example after 10 seasons, its a lot of data.
Thats why all matches from previous season are currently getting deleted, while we are in beta i am transferring the game database from/to test server and its kind of convenient for currently development not to have a huge database.
Maybe its enough to store the match result and the team names, not all the stats? that could be doable for now...
With the current API, someone whiling to do an external tool can also store all these matches data separately, could be a cool community tool.