Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

Tutoring

DoVlas17 objava2 godina godina

I think an additional tutoring slot per position should be introduced. There are multiple benefits, both for the financial aspect of the game and for the managers. Currently, most managers have one youth player per position, from whom they are getting the maximum out of training through tutoring. Speaking from personal experience, I am hesitant to take on new youth players knowing that I won't be able to train them to their full potential, and I believe this is the case for many managers.

An additional tutoring slot could be charged in gold (either as a one-time fee or per season), and most managers would then be able to buy and fully train at least 8 players (two per position).

Mahmoud50 objava2 godina godina

Great idea, I want to be able to tutor all youths

Errach56 objava2 godina godina

Seems like a good idea

villarreal88 objava1 godina godina

+1

I agree

Jasperbit16 objava2 godina godina

I don't agree. No need too many overpowered players on market. I think it's better if you need to choose which one is tutored.

viz37 objava2 godina godina

I don't see it the same as you. It's more playable to have to choose your and really prioritize your tools

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde