Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

Youth Retirement

Gregonr22 objava2 godina godina

You said we will get a warning, but I got none. Youth turn 18 and retire immediately

Twente4784 objava2 godina godina

I had the same problem :(

Twente4784 objava2 godina godina

3 star DC retired without getting any message or warning :(

Adrian09143 objava2 godina godina

THere was a warning on players!

Funkytarro4 objava2 godina godina

It happened to me too. It probably happens in all cases where the birthday coincides with the first day of the new season. I suggest sending a notification even 3 days before the 18th birthday, so that everyone is warned

nicmo619 objava4 godina godina

all players that reach 18 and are still on youth, will retire, the warning is the red icon next to his name RET, screaming for you to promote him.

Mmm*64 objava2 godina godina

@Nimco, noted sir

Twente4784 objava2 godina godina

@Nicmo, I did not get that red warning. If I would see that I’ll immediately promote him, but I did not get that red warning so I didn’t know :(

Gregonr22 objava2 godina godina

The warning was not there

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde