Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

Youth centre.

Wooofero13 objava2 godina godina

I don't understand why is no longer available the possibility to choose a player in the youth center. I don't think it's a good change and spoil the reality of this game. I don't think teams as Barcellona, real Madrid, Inter or other teams buy youths without knowing what kind of player they're buying...

Just my two cents.

Twente4784 objava2 godina godina

This is not real football, this is a game. I think this update is made to bring more funds into the game.

BiSteam53 objava2 godina godina

I agree with your suggestion, at least choose only the role (goalkeeper, defender, midfielder or striker) I also add in my opinion (already written) that strikers should have the three roles (SC, SL and SR).

izmenjeno dana · 1 puta

savas5227 objava2 godina godina

I don't  think this form brings more funds. It must be returned to its original form.

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde