Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

Automatic skill increase

nicmo615 objava4 godina godina

Would it be helpful if a manager could set a default skill to increase for each player and when training progress goes above 100, that skills gets trained automatically? The manager can change this default skill any time.

Would you use it?

izmenjeno dana · 1 puta

Fenix15 objava2 godina godina

I prefer to enter them manually, but it would be a convenient option to add

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

Nice idea, I think I would use it in many cases

JUmpingJAckFLash14240 objava2 godina godina

hello Nicmo

if we have the choise yes its good

squizy58832 objava2 godina godina

That's helpful

jmrc12516 objava2 godina godina

I think the same that Fenix, I like to do it manually. I like to ensure not to exceed the 60% level (due the lower increase from there on), unless the automatic increase can be set with that kind of conditions =)

PvPNyko126 objava2 godina godina

Bah. I would still do it manually because im a control freak :D

Alin213 objava2 godina godina

Sounds good. BIG yes!

speedtuning122 objava2 godina godina

Yes, is good idea

Spiler58 objava2 godina godina

Can be done, but I like to take my time manually :))

lysybandyta*227 objava2 godina godina

It doesnt take a loot of time and i have a control over the process
no need this change

lordaust22 objava2 godina godina

Depends on the implementation. The reason I suspect I would do this manually regardless is not that the challenge is knowing which skill to train, its to know when I need to stop training a particular skill. I.e. I want to train tackling until level 75 then I want to focus on positioning until level 70 then I will do heading till level 70, then return to tackling for example.

So if you implemented:
>Set increase to skill "foo", until level "x", then provide a alert saying player has reached specified level.
I would use this 100%. Otherwise I would still need to do it manually.

efighter*11 objava2 godina godina

I think this is going to help the unmanaged team. The meaning of Manager diminishes.

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

@efighter you still have to login and click to train the players, otherwise they don't receive points

efighter*11 objava2 godina godina

You allow this automatic change next is automatic training of players at 00:00 hours.

Cabbage*62 objava2 godina godina

Unnecessary change.

bigs_nuno83 objava2 godina godina

I agree with Iordaust: it's a good option, but I want to train players on a certain skill up to a point where I have to switch to another one. And with an alert to inform that automatic training has stopped, so that I can choose another one, be with same coach or another (in that case, I don't want to lose a day, and the alert is useful in the day that the player reached the alert level).

Otherwise, I need to do it manually, at least for some players. Anyway, this needs to be optional, of course

Tecnocrazy32 objava2 godina godina

I like the way it works today, I think the only thing that could be improved is to have a better explanation on how the formulas work to calculate whether a dribble is successful or not. It would also be clearer what is necessary to train or not for each tactic.

Chudej30 objava2 godina godina

Manual we need active players no automatic :D

jrgomezh2 objava2 godina godina

Yes.

The manager set the skill and the player auto-train whitout limit. It´s the manager´s responsability change the auto-train to another skill or lost the skill points (be a active manager or die XD)

The players in the unmanaged teams can receive auto-train in random skill in the Season starting day, this way the players can train diferent skill montly and they can be competitives

b1c10148 objava2 godina godina

My preference is manual :)

But yes, It would be nice when you choose between this or manual.

Eabv25*10 objava2 godina godina

I wouldn't use it much, but a way to sort the skills in the "Team Player Roles" section would be appreciated.

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde