Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

10 teams from Romania!!!

Nick531 objava2 godina godina

We are not able to gather 10 teams from Romania to play that tournament!!! For the fee of 1 euro, is that really how I got there? come on today, now let's prove it... Everyone who registers and has money should add 20 gold to the fund... to become more attractive. I'm waiting for you in the tournament, may the best win, anyway I have no chance because I have a weak team!!!

PvPNyko126 objava2 godina godina

Please tell me. Why should I join a certain defeat? Am I the YMCA?

Loretty*59 objava2 godina godina

managers are thinking of players injury too.

as long injuries are available in tournaments , we can do tournaments only at the end of the season.

Nick531 objava2 godina godina


yes, those who have stakes in the game, but those of us who played one match a day,
how about losing the promotion!!! I understand your point of view, but in your situation there are few teams!

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde