Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

How to increaste team morale?

Goldesenyor46 objava2 godina godina

I mean, I already have the gear, now where can I increase morale? Thank you!

Goldesenyor46 objava2 godina godina

Yes, I have it. I have already bought it. The question is where do I go now, because I don't see anything.

Claudiu2330 objava2 godina godina

Buy kits + 20% morale you have

Goldesenyor46 objava2 godina godina

I already have it

Goldesenyor46 objava2 godina godina

There used to be a ‘+’ next to morale and you could raise it from there, but now there is nothing.

Claudiu2330 objava2 godina godina

Ok îs good activate have. You must won match and morale up

Borubar35 objava2 godina godina

You can only use the kit once per season.

Goldesenyor46 objava2 godina godina

Thanks, maybe that's why I don't see that ‘+’.

Keny181 objava2 godina godina

Bonjour dans le marché pas de kit en vente ?

JUmpingJAckFLash14246 objava2 godina godina

salut non c'est finis

tout le monde est à -6%, il faut gagner des matchs

next time in english here :)

Tema je zatvorena

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde