Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

BETTING APP ANDROID

Rony2603*10 objava2 godina godina

Aren't betting apps and earning apps banned in Play Store?

Stoneisland271 objava2 godina godina

-1 Game For Compulsive Gamblers

Momo025*33 objava2 godina godina

I bet but not got points. No sense

Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina

@Rony2603

the apps you are referring to are apps in which you use your real money to bet, this is not the case

Rony2603*10 objava2 godina godina

@minecoder can you explain the procedure how it works? I downloaded it yesterday and placed bets in it! What is the winning amount and what happens in case of draw?

Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina

@rony2603

You just bet and in the end of the season you will add the score (how many matches you have guessed correctly) in the scoreboard. You find more information in scoreboard section, or otherwise on telegram Group you can ask questions

hadras8*108 objava2 godina godina

Hey I prefer to apply for 100€ tournaments

If there is, I'll join :)

Formation time limit is 10 minutes

real play in game without 3rd app

Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina

@hadras8

why not, but remember that the app is totally free, no need to pay :)

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde