Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

please!

mikyre9226 objava2 godina godina

Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

shomy_btc2 objava2 godina godina

mikyre92
Please, I’d like the old layout back; it’s impossible to make sense of anything now. Could you add a toggle so we can choose which layout to play with? That way, everyone would be happier.

@mikyre92 I agree with this 100%

Emeryair724 objava1 mesec godina

You're going to perform these steps: go to the history where you have the previous version and access the new version, then do the same thing again and the previous version will appear.

Errach59 objava2 godina godina

For now, you can remove '/game' from the URL to switch to old version. I hope we can keep it...

cebeser4 objava4 meseci godina

I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

izmenjeno dana · 1 puta

Thuru599 objava2 godina godina

cebeser
I liked the new look but there should be an another option with white background, i think.

@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile

since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.

so no problem at all I think.

the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

mikyre9226 objava2 godina godina

Emeryair7
Segui questi passaggi: vai alla cronologia dove si trova la versione precedente e accedi alla nuova versione, poi ripeti la stessa operazione e verrà visualizzata la versione precedente.

@Emeryair7 i don't understand nothing, sorry

As11 objava1 godina godina

Yellow cards ar not yellow

shomy_btc2 objava2 godina godina

Thanks god, I can return now in daily tasks laugh, it was so annoying sry...

cebeser4 objava4 meseci godina

Thuru
@cebeser

that last thing you can troggel dark there, what yiu can find by profile
since I used this it was much better. The new things and changes yiu shall learn and works fine after a week or little longer.
so no problem at all I think.
the new version have also so more features what yiu shall like

@Thuru Thank u. I loved it.

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde