Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

Bug report? Not receiving recruit tax.

Castr08 objava5 meseci godina

Hello.

I have a recruit that have a club in Germany. I am not receiving the money from his matches as before. I'm near 1 gold in Germany currency and he is playing his matches but not giving me rewards.

maridiba393 objava2 godina godina

DEM Kauflaaand earned 29.06 DEM and paid a tax of 10% to his recruiter team Castr0 F.C. 2 days -2.906

DEM Kauflaaand tied a league match and received half of the Victory Bonus 2 days +29.06

DEM Kauflaaand earned 15 DEM and paid a tax of 15% to the local federation 3 days -2.25

DEM Kauflaaand had an attendance of 5000 spectators at their stadium and received the money from the ticket sales 3 days +15

DEM Kauflaaand earned 58.12 DEM and paid a tax of 10% to his recruiter team Castr0 F.C. 3 days -5.812

DEM Kauflaaand won a league match and received the Victory Bonus 3 days +58.12

DEM Kauflaaand earned 58.12 DEM and paid a tax of 10% to his recruiter team Castr0 F.C. 4 days -5.812

DEM Kauflaaand won a league match and received the Victory Bonus

It's working well, what's the bug?

Blondini5 objava11 meseci godina

I don't seem to be getting mine either. It says I received it, in the 'Income' and Weekly Financials, but my GBP doesn't increase. Something don't seem right.

Blondini5 objava11 meseci godina

Dis-regard above, I just realised what I was doing wrong. blush

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde