Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

exceed team limit

SirAlex9052 objava2 godina godina

Hi what happens in these cases? for youth teams, if I already have 13 youth players and I buy one under the age of 17 by mistake, what happens?

Same thing for the senior team, if I have 20 players and more than 10 young players are promoted, what happens?

Thanks.

Alin213 objava2 godina godina

From what was mentioned in chats and here system won t allow you and you get a error, if I remember well.

I assume in final form we won't be allowed to bid on players if team is full.

SirAlex9052 objava2 godina godina

Ok and for young promotion?

hadras8*108 objava2 godina godina

I try that not successful you will get a notification

You have reached your squad size limit xD

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde