Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

More Names

Raf*6 objava2 godina godina

KOB contains too many similar names, sometimes confusing when looking for player details, have to check one by one. I think the community will help provide a list of names from their countries if admins need help. thanks

* i can help create list more than 100 indonesian names ( first name - surname )

nicmo615 objava4 godina godina

sure, you can make a txt file for first names and another for last names, one per line and i can add them to the game.

The current names list was generated by chatgpt for each country

SirAlex9052 objava2 godina godina

Good idea, after how can I send the txt?

Raf*6 objava2 godina godina

nice. i will sort it soon

Janke2 objava11 meseci godina

Can I do the same with norwegian names?

nicmo615 objava4 godina godina

Janke

Can I do the same with norwegian names?

@Janke absolutely, if you want, email the list to [email protected]

thanks!

Errach55 objava2 godina godina

I will send Polish names as well!

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde