Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

Youth Center and disappearing young players

Zbiciu9 objava2 godina godina

Yesterday I has 3 young players on 8th day, today only one of them left. What is the reason of that? I thought players are 15 days in youth center? Something changed? If yes why only one left, and what is more, the worst of them?

izmenjeno dana · 1 puta

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

Youth players between 15 and 17 age can stay in youth centre and get be trained there.

if a player is 18 years and in youth centre yiu can lose it if yiu dont promote it.

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

Zbiciu

Yesterday I has 3 young players on 8th day, today only one of them left. What is the reason of that? I thought players are 15 days in youth center? Something changed? If yes why only one left, and what is more, the worst of them?

@Zbiciu someone else signed them, and they have been replaced

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde