Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

XP for young players

cakle27 objava2 godina godina

I think 40 xp is to much for a young player to be fully trained .. maybe it stops manager to by them ..like to hear other manager thoughts about that -

carl sweden

Errach55 objava2 godina godina

I'm more upset that youth league matches only give 0.1 exp

Minecodersam348 objava2 godina godina

Agree, 30xp should be perfect and Better than 40

Iveldion67 objava2 godina godina

if they r playing matches, formula training should be boosted by 50%, dunno why i does not work.

Fletcher90112 objava2 godina godina

why is 40xp much? it is 20 matches max as substitute, can be even only 8 if you use them in CL/CC matches, just let them in last 15 minutes and in half season they are experienced

villarreal88 objava1 godina godina

Oh man, you need to plan to put a player on the field to get EXP. Just need at least 15 minutes per game.

cakle27 objava2 godina godina

I Know how to fix it today...But 40 is to long time in my opinion

Fletcher90112 objava2 godina godina

honestly, I think it should be 100xp, you get young player with 17 years, at 17.5 he is fully experienced and playing next 15-20 years as experienced. Normally it should not be experienced at least until 20

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde