Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

Withdraw money

Mazzika17 objava2 godina godina

I want to withdraw money via Binance

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

Just contact a reseller what handle binance.

otherwise you always can use your Paypal or Skrill whats also easier

you can check resellers for what they offer

izmenjeno dana · 1 puta

Mazzika17 objava2 godina godina

I made a withdrawal request and no one is talking to me. If you know someone, tell me their name so I can talk to them.

Mazzika17 objava2 godina godina

Until now, no one has contacted me regarding withdrawing money. Please help.

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

@Mazzika reinvest and build 70avq squad. We still haven't get a CL Africa winner in Nigeria.

Aren't you the biggest club in da country that should do the honor Sir? 🤔🫣

izmenjeno dana · 1 puta

SirAlex9052 objava2 godina godina

I sent u a PM

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

@Thuru do I need to contact resellers when i applied for withdrawal?

It's Pending for 3days  now. HELP!

izmenjeno dana · 1 puta

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

Here I also waiting until someone is proceed my withdraw

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Thuru

Here I also waiting until someone is proceed my withdraw

@Thuru okay I guess I'll will have to wait on, thank you:)

Onat4214 objava2 godina godina

Landlord

Thuru

Here I also waiting until someone is proceed my withdraw

@Thuru okay I guess I'll will have to wait on, thank you:)

@Landlord did you got the money?

waiting now a werk for a simple paypal …..

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Onat42

Landlord

Thuru

Here I also waiting until someone is proceed my withdraw

@Thuru okay I guess I'll will have to wait on, thank you:)

@Landlord did you got the money?

waiting now a werk for a simple paypal …..

@Onat42 No bro I'm also on waiting list and yes I use PayPal option too🙂

Bolado16 objava2 godina godina

My humble suggestion is that verified , trusted and long term players have the posibility to be reselers .In this situation , the game would have more posibilities of withdraw and investments  .

Other humble idea is to allow resellers to pay withdrawals with offers ,so they dont have to transfer money .

Good game for everyone

greetings .

Mazzika17 objava2 godina godina

I want to withdraw via binance pay

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde