Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaTrade (International)

Selling Recruit SPILER

Loretty*59 objava2 godina godina

Frequent presence in the Champions League in recent seasons.

Spiler58 objava2 godina godina

Ex UCL Finalist, National cup Winner, 9 times in a row 2nd place in England First League (would have own some if it wasn t for Alin), good team etc.

Advertise me better bro... you can write more than 1 row about me :))

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

LMAO @Spiler 🔥

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

I'll wait to final hrs if bid within my budget I'll try to own him lol:)

Fab1nh013 objava2 godina godina

I smell a recruit leaving the game like the recruiter...

Spiler58 objava2 godina godina

Fab1nh0

I smell a recruit leaving the game like the recruiter...

@Fab1nh0

Not really, but also not looking for high Investments either, unless the game gets high cash flow again laugh

Fab1nh013 objava2 godina godina

Spiler

Fab1nh0

I smell a recruit leaving the game like the recruiter...

@Fab1nh0

Not really, but also not looking for high Investments either, unless the game gets high cash flow again laugh

@Spiler

Great! this makes the game even stronger.

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde