Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaGeneral (International)

OFF SEASON 100 GOLD TOURNAMENT

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

100 gold entry tournament for 65 avq who is interested? 🤔

nicmo619 objava4 godina godina

You can start one, if you dont get the interest you want you can cancel it and all fees are refunded.

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Good idea thnx:)

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Without nicmo we can all organise off season with massive rewards by ourselves:)

Maybe someone do for 50 avq and even the big team 100 avq.

Let GoO🤩

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Okay it's now 75 aq tournament

ROCK AND ROLL!! BIG POT

Go go!!

Goldesenyor46 objava2 godina godina

Lets gooo!!

markitoss106 objava2 godina godina

Why dont change into 0-100?? I would enter, and maybe some teams who often plays the 52-100 too

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

markitoss

Why dont change into 0-100?? I would enter, and maybe some teams who often plays the 52-100 too

@markitoss I was hopping 3 big off season tournament get organise within ourselves. 100aq , 65aq, and 55aq

Already I'm on the suicide mission signing up for 75aq lool😅

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Maybe you can start one for 100?🤔

I wanted it to be public so anyone interested can join but didn't not get anyone when I created 65aq 100 gold tournament

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Maybe we marge if 100aq get fill up faster than 75 aq:)

markitoss106 objava2 godina godina

Landlord

Maybe we marge if 100aq get fill up faster than 75 aq:)

@Landlord maybe with 0-100 and less entry fee (70 for example)

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

But there not going to join. They loved it if only is the free off season from nicmo :)

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde