Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

buy for vct

devilteam110 objava2 godina godina

it should be possible buy in game also with vct.

Alin213 objava2 godina godina

The value of VCT can be unpredictable ,this making it hard to be implemented I guess.

Probably separate items that could be bought just with VCT and not euro would be a better idea.

Tsonga*27 objava2 godina godina

Yes, I definitely think it would be a good decision to insert something to buy with vct, to create a purpose for the token.

I think it could have a positive effect on the whole project.

maridiba392 objava2 godina godina

I would take it for granted that, sooner or later, something will be implemented. Otherwise, the whole VCT token project would be pointless.

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

Alin,

I think both is better. Not everybody have VCT

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde