Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaHelp and Questions (International)

Prizes in vtc

Wooofero13 objava2 godina godina

Hi folks... I've connected my phantom walle with a couple of bucks in Solana. To get prizes in vtc do I have to swap in vtc tokens ? Instructions are not complete.

JUmpingJAckFLash14247 objava2 godina godina

you need vtc token to farm it yes

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Yes, depending on wallet you're using.. Phantom wallet is recommended. You have to convert solana to VTC then copy your wallet address in which you have VTC on to kob. If you do it properly kob will connect to your wallet, your VTC balance and  detail will be available on kob. That's how you will receive VTC reward. Reward is proportional to your VTC balance:)

izmenjeno dana · 2 puta

Wooofero13 objava2 godina godina

Thanks guys. Need to understand how to copy my wallet address into kob. Nicmo should do a step by step tutorial..it would be great

Landlord278 objava2 godina godina

Maybe in the future kob will need it own YouTube channel where some of those most asked questions can be screen recorded on step by step tutorials and the link can be copy for new players looking for the answer.

There are like of many and  including myself that can help posting video to tutorials on random topics on how to play or sort some certain things out:)

Wooofero13 objava2 godina godina

Almost Nicmo. Keep in mind that most people are not English speakers and misunderstanding can occur. More, I have to buy Solana, put them on my phantom wallet, the one linked on kob. Then with radius or the othe site I need to swap sol with wtc , and then ? Do I have to bring vtc back to my wallet ? There should be a step by step explanation... Hey er the suggestion of an official YouTube channel to host tutorials.i don't want to start investing before all will be pretty clear. I don't feel like losing money by mistake.

izmenjeno dana · 1 puta

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde