Kickoff Boss

ZajednicaSuggestions (International)

Selling my players

Zayrn12 objava2 godina godina

Hello friends, I missed you all so much!

I’m back after a long time (due to personal reasons) and I’m happy to return. I want to reorganize things and start fresh.

All the players I own are now for sale — they are skilled and professional.

Please, it’s simple: just visit my team, choose the player you like, and I will list him on the market. All players are 4 and 5 stars, aged between 21 and 25 only.

It’s very simple, and the prices are very reasonable:

— All players with a score between 75 and 80 will cost only €95

— Players with a score between 70 and 74 will cost €65

— Players with a score below 70 will cost only €50

Good luck to everyone!

Note:

  1. It’s easy — message me and I’ll list the player on the market for 24 hours only.
  2. The prices are already low, so they’re not negotiable.
  3. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to build a solid team.
  4. Please don’t ask why I’m doing this — I’ve already explained. I’m starting a new team. Thanks!

Thuru596 objava2 godina godina

Possible, but it can only after earning share dividend. Now to less money. Dont know if you can wait.

Zayrn12 objava2 godina godina

No problem text me when you need ))

izmenjeno dana · 1 puta

Odgovori na Temu

Kickoff Boss×
Zaboravljena lozinka
ili
Registrujte se i prijavite se sa Google-om

Nemate nalog? Registruj se ovde