Kickoff Boss

ComunidadeGeneral (International)

The desperation to win tournaments!

Nick538 publicações2 anos idade

I don't understand, Mr. @Nicmo, how—in the year since I reported this issue—there has been no desire to fix it; this player, Tadalion, has been benefiting from this strategy for over two years!!!
Personally, given this evidence, if the team AVQ in tournaments isn't corrected, I will not play in any tournament organized by the game until this long-standing issue is resolved!

Day 30 Tournament 14 [0-70]

I’m posting the latest evidence; in any case, from now on I’ll only play in my own tournaments, where players like that have no business being!

editado a · 3 vezes

JUmpingJAckFLash14253 publicações2 anos idade

Mate you know now its allowed to exploit to :)

On your last official match if you dont have any stake, play with low AVQ as possible

Fenix17 publicações2 anos idade

He’s very cunning; he’s always done this—driving his AVQ way down just to qualify for tournaments and effectively circumventing the participation limits. In my opinion, to fix this situation, Nicmo should change the calculation rule to use the average AVQ from the start of the championship to the end. That’s the only way to stop Green Forest from gaming the system.

Look at his AVQ in the first league match—it was 52.67—so he could lower his average and trick the tournaments.

Nick538 publicações2 anos idade

Well, that is exactly what we want! For the administrator to fix this game oversight—which facilitates unfair advantages—regarding the specific case that has been reported for two years now!

Tadalion48 publicações2 anos idade

....

editado a · 1 vezes

Tadalion48 publicações2 anos idade

....

editado a · 1 vezes

Tadalion48 publicações2 anos idade

....

editado a · 1 vezes

Nick538 publicações2 anos idade

I pointed out a game oversight that should have been fixed ages ago; the idea that I insulted you exists only in your imagination!
A piece of friendly advice, though: you ought to show a bit more respect toward the well-intentioned players in the tournaments. Have a lovely evening and good luck with whatever you're up to.

Tadalion48 publicações2 anos idade

.....

editado a · 1 vezes

julianpacurucu1 publicações8 meses idade

Tadalion can´t win in his elo?

Responder ao Tópico

Kickoff Boss×
Perdi Password
ou
Registe-se e faça login com Google

Não tens conta? Regista-te aqui