Kickoff Boss

ComunidadeGeneral (International)

Minimum players in team

Rioanda6 publicações2 anos idade

i just lost my main club

is there any required of minimum players in team?

Silva00768 publicações1 ano idade

Yes, your club needs to have at least 16 players.

Having fewer than 16 players prevents you, for instance, from starting player sales auctions.

As far as I know, the board can only sack you when your club is in a financial crisis—specifically, when the club's balance remains negative for more than three weeks. I haven't heard of anyone losing their club simply because they had a small squad.

https://kickoffboss.com/game/managers_crisis.php

1.png

Silva00768 publicações1 ano idade

But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

Rioanda6 publicações2 anos idade

Silva007
But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

@Silva007 thanks for the explanation

T_T

Responder ao Tópico

Kickoff Boss×
Perdi Password
ou
Registe-se e faça login com Google

Não tens conta? Regista-te aqui