Kickoff Boss

ComunidadeAnnouncements

Updates and Tweaks 29/03/26

nicmo615 publicações4 anos idade

Just a quick change during this off-season, might still be in time for some of you.

  • During off-season the limit of players you can have for sale has been increased to 5 instead of 3. This is valid only for days 28, 29, 30 and 31 of each month (off-season).

Cheers!

Nick530 publicações2 anos idade

Hello, as I suggested, I recommend you leave this update permanently! There are already increases in in-game earnings for all federations!!! This means higher earnings, so at the end of the season the prize font and prize will also increase!

Stoneisland271 publicações2 anos idade

As I suggested, it would be better to increase it. Do as other online management games do, increase it to the maximum of 6 players for sale. Thanks.

Responder ao Tópico

Kickoff Boss×
Perdi Password
ou
Registe-se e faça login com Google

Não tens conta? Regista-te aqui