Kickoff Boss

ComunidadeSuggestions (International)

Bonus Team Update!!!

Nick530 publicações2 anos idade

I also want a general and transparent update where I can see the overall team total:
- captain bonus;
- formula bonus;
- individual bonuses;
Where I can see a team total... not just bonuses and you get a beating with them;
Can you update the teams to see how these bonuses affect your team? I don't see them at the moment ;-)

Ralf237 publicações2 anos idade

You posted everywhere, just because you lost in a derby against SCOG, away game.

You should calm down...or maybe you can write a memo to Elon Musk too...to " fix" your problem.

Let me tell once again here...where everybody can see.

Stop posting to attract negative attention. Why dont you say to people that you have weak defenders, with speed 60-70 max , and you played against a striker that have 100 at speed. And Shaow's tactic was fix this. build on sides...and one on one. And all of what i'm saying it can be checked.

That's why you lost, because you have weak defenders and in some areas the opponents can build on that.

Good day!

editado a · 1 vezes

Nick530 publicações2 anos idade

I ask you to mind your own business!!! And where I post a suggestion, don't attack me, here I posted something clear for an update in the game that would provide more transparency in the football simulator.
In my mind I am happy that I have bonuses and after the match I see that those bonuses did not affect the players at all, they have the most embarrassing notes in the match, now honestly out of 6 players one should not play well!!!

PvPNyko126 publicações2 anos idade

I would also play bad with such a trainer haha

Responder ao Tópico

Kickoff Boss×
Perdi Password
ou
Registe-se e faça login com Google

Não tens conta? Regista-te aqui