Kickoff Boss

ComunidadeSuggestions (International)

TOURNAMENTS

viz37 publicaçõesdesde 2 anos

Regarding the tournaments. As a former regular participant in them. I think there should be more dynamism. There is a lot of difference in levels once you pass the "cut" of your AQ. Being AQ 51 for example, you are at a disadvantage for a long time against AQ 55 teams. A suggestion would be, more tournaments in smaller ranges, or vary the ranges and they are not always the same.

Isaiasvercosa30 publicaçõesdesde 2 anos

I agree with you

florinsteaua*11 publicaçõesdesde 2 anos

also the Team Morale and even Formation Experience should be removed for tournaments, because you can compete having AQ in range 50-52 and team morale 6% with teams that have AQ 55-56 and team morale 0...its only donation gold for free in this cases or the tournaments should be a good option to test new players, strategies and formations.

microv13 publicaçõesdesde 2 anos

Florinsteaua is right.

Momo025*33 publicaçõesdesde 2 anos

+++ Florin

nicmo620 publicaçõesdesde 4 anos

i agree with florinsteaua as well

Atreyu12*12 publicaçõesdesde 2 anos

I agree with Florinsteaua. I think we should also focus in the time it takes for tournaments to start. It is the main reason that I am not joining many tournaments right now, since they take many hours or even days to begin. I don't want to have my team modified due to injuries in tournaments and then play official matches with players in wrong positions or even have injured players if the tournament is being played at the same time.

To assess this problem, I suggest having tournaments with a defined start time. They could have a min-max number of teams to avoid tournaments with only 2 teams or too long ones.

Responder

Kickoff Boss×
Perdi Senha
ou
Cadastre-se e faça login com o Google

Não tem uma conta? Cadastre aqui