Kickoff Boss

SpołecznośćGeneral (International)

Nick's Tournament [0-100]

Nick535 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

Nick's Tournament [0-100]

In this tournament, any team is accepted, but you will have to donate to the fund depending on the AVQ of the team, this after I personally analyze your team!!! The prize pool can get quite tempting, contact directly on the tour group https://discord.gg/6SZdsGjE

trustNo1*56 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

Yes we will

DelteN*19 postówWiek konta: 1 rok

This kind of tournaments are bullshit, i would stop them and let's play just official cups. It makes the game look like the game created by children. Just a mess, useless tournaments, another discord servers, useless topics in the forum, etc...There's nothing at stake in tournaments, someone nominated themselves to a position like "I'll decide who can and who has to pay how much" - just Bullshit

Nick535 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

organize tournaments with your own money so I can comment too!!!

trustNo1*56 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

DelteN => if you are not interested in the topic, skip it, is so simple.. I don't think anyone needed your opinion...you could sleep instead of spewing the worst, it's not worth writing hundreds of empty words if you don't. Don't say anything. Ignore the rest of us, sorry to bother you. Good night and sweet dreams.

Odpowiedź na temat

Kickoff Boss×
Zapomniałem Hasła
lub
Zarejestruj się i zaloguj przez Google

Nie masz konta? Zarejestruj się tutaj