Kickoff Boss

SpołecznośćSuggestions (International)

Suggestion for starting lineups

Lazuli27 postówWiek konta: 4 miesięcy


I think it would be more interesting when observing starting lineups to have the players who played in the second half or came on as substitutes along the sideline, along with their scores, so we can make a more accurate analysis.

I note that I know this reference is there in the list tab, but it seems easier to me, especially since the orders given to the players (Defense, Attack or normal) are referenced in the starting lineups.

Thank you

Lazuli27 postówWiek konta: 4 miesięcy

Also, in the starting lineups, it could happen that when we select the arrow on the substituted player, the player who replaced him appears selected on the sideline.

Similarly, when we are doing the tactic, if we select the player simultaneously, it appears in the statistics tab.
Just an idea.

Thank you

b1c10148 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

I agree; that’s a good suggestion.

It would look something like this, in terms of navigation flow: start -> player substituted -> halftime -> player injured -> end.

And there would be plenty of interaction, since we’ll have substitutions at the 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, and 90+ minute marks.

But I think it’s feasible, and it would be great to have this for analysis, as it would make reading the game much easier.

Odpowiedź na temat

Kickoff Boss×
Zapomniałem Hasła
lub
Zarejestruj się i zaloguj przez Google

Nie masz konta? Zarejestruj się tutaj