Kickoff Boss

SpołecznośćSuggestions (International)

buy for vct

devilteam110 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

it should be possible buy in game also with vct.

Alin213 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

The value of VCT can be unpredictable ,this making it hard to be implemented I guess.

Probably separate items that could be bought just with VCT and not euro would be a better idea.

Tsonga*27 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

Yes, I definitely think it would be a good decision to insert something to buy with vct, to create a purpose for the token.

I think it could have a positive effect on the whole project.

maridiba392 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

I would take it for granted that, sooner or later, something will be implemented. Otherwise, the whole VCT token project would be pointless.

Thuru596 postówWiek konta: 2 lat

Alin,

I think both is better. Not everybody have VCT

Odpowiedź na temat

Kickoff Boss×
Zapomniałem Hasła
lub
Zarejestruj się i zaloguj przez Google

Nie masz konta? Zarejestruj się tutaj