Kickoff Boss

CommunitySuggestions (International)

Tactic

TismanBrianVe14 berichten2 jaren oud

It would be good to change your mentality, your rhythm, in the middle of the game, change the player for another type like that, but instead of playing, change the mentality in the 45th minute or if you are winning. Change to go from offensive to balanced and so on in all if possible, it was very much appreciated Mr. Nicco

I don't know if I'm explaining myself

TismanBrianVe14 berichten2 jaren oud

Sorry If my translator

lysybandyta*227 berichten2 jaren oud

+1

always wanted to bring it into the game

TismanBrianVe14 berichten2 jaren oud

@​nicmo

​​​unanimous decision

​​goo!

maridiba392 berichten2 jaren oud

I kinda like the idea, it's definitely realistic and that's always a good thing.

Maybe the matches between similar teams risk becoming more random because the first who scores and goes defensive/slow is advantaged, it would become a bit like "the first to score wins". But close matches are already random, so it shouldn't be a big deal after all

Reageer op onderwerp

Kickoff Boss×
Wachtwoord vergeten
of
Registreer & Login met Google

Heb je geen account? Registreer hier