Kickoff Boss

CommunityGeneral (International)

Minimum players in team

Rioanda6 berichten2 jaren oud

i just lost my main club

is there any required of minimum players in team?

Silva00768 berichten1 jaar oud

Yes, your club needs to have at least 16 players.

Having fewer than 16 players prevents you, for instance, from starting player sales auctions.

As far as I know, the board can only sack you when your club is in a financial crisis—specifically, when the club's balance remains negative for more than three weeks. I haven't heard of anyone losing their club simply because they had a small squad.

https://kickoffboss.com/game/managers_crisis.php

1.png

Silva00768 berichten1 jaar oud

But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

Rioanda6 berichten2 jaren oud

Silva007
But... I could be mistaken or out of the loop. :)

@Silva007 thanks for the explanation

T_T

Reageer op onderwerp

Kickoff Boss×
Wachtwoord vergeten
of
Registreer & Login met Google

Heb je geen account? Registreer hier