Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetGeneral (International)

All Teams tournaments!19! Nick

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

All Teams tournaments!19! Nick [0-100]

go go too start!!!

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

In the upcoming tournaments there will be colossal prizes offered by me! but those who were used by me and now pretend not to know me!!! have the courage to contact me!!! I will only keep close to players who understood my idea and no one loses!!! if anyone lost after me I expect them to comment here... Once again I want to help the game and all players in this game with my funds!!! unhelped by anyone ;-)
PS. Don't forget that I have evidence of you all!!!

yadiervargas*2 innlegg1 år år gammel

Contraseña

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

go go to start!

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

last two places!!!

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her