Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetHelp and Questions (International)

Unfair score

Mahmoud50 innlegg2 år år gammel

In my last match I had more than 10% in condition difference, 5% home advantage, and 5 average quality difference, yet I had a tie

How is this possible?

Landlord278 innlegg2 år år gammel

Lucky enough you didn't lose.. Played defend in an already defensive formation. Maybe kob use to reward players playing defensive and ending up creating more chance and scoring up to 4 in matches. To be realistic, manager who play defensive game in formation like 541 lack confidence in winning the match against the opponent and best they hoped for is draw which you got:)

PvPNyko126 innlegg2 år år gammel

You play defensive vs a weaker opponent. 4 shots saved. Logical 0-0.

Landlord278 innlegg2 år år gammel

Not to mention  that a hard counter to overloaded defensive formation like 5 def lineup is 352.

speedtuning122 innlegg2 år år gammel

yes and also the player Arkadiusz Stępień who made 10 tackles, good player

Mahmoud50 innlegg2 år år gammel

Okay, what should have I done? Play in attacking mode?

PvPNyko126 innlegg2 år år gammel

If you think you will win yes.

Mahmoud50 innlegg2 år år gammel

Thanks all

fujiwara_taikisan15 innlegg1 år år gammel

Maybe your player didn't know how to play....hahahaha

villarreal88 innlegg1 år år gammel

After many changes, I found my own style for the team.
There is no best way to play. Experiment and find your own way.
Be bold in using players in rotation. An AvQ 45 player is completely capable of scoring in an AvQ > 50 match. The performance of each player is different in each match, I think that is a hidden point.

Mahmoud50 innlegg2 år år gammel

I understand

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her