Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetGeneral (International)

Small Teams tournaments!5! {0-100}

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

Tournaments for all teams are starting!!! The small team tournament is for teams with AVQ maximum 55 and the other one is for teams with AVQ over 56!!

imperatore19816 innlegg2 år år gammel

is there a entry fee?

mikyre9224 innlegg2 år år gammel

non riesco a capire come si partecipa

MadMike5 innlegg1 år år gammel

Thank you for organizing this! How can I join?

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

I'm in the game now! Let's get the tournaments going tonight! I suspect there will be some nice stakes in play.

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

From what I see you don't want to make more gold from a tournament, do you play at 2 gold profit from the game? because you don't want to or don't understand my basic rule... in which to ensure other attractive tournaments, I have to sell players!!! those who win it will play 10 free tournaments which will definitely bring them a good profit!!!
PS. I repeat for the last time this rule is that I only pay the prizes from my own pocket, for a tournament well organized by me!!! I don't earn anything from this business, only active players in the game win!

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

I need three more team smalls. go go go

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

4 team now???

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

last team? go go

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her