Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetGeneral (International)

people from Brazil

guilherme15768 innlegg2 år år gammel

Guys from Brazil, I have a proposal to help boost my country. Every Brazilian who creates a wallet on Phantom and links it to their wallet in the game, I will give 1,000 VCT coins as a gift.

guilherme15768 innlegg2 år år gammel

Whoever completes my goal and just calls me in the game chat with the address of your wallet being br I will be sending the coins

guilherme15768 innlegg2 år år gammel

I'm not making any money from this and I'm not rich, but the person who should be doing this is the game's nickname and not me lol

guilherme15768 innlegg2 år år gammel

But I found it interesting to do because this currency will only have real value when the entire game community has the currency buying and selling it on a daily basis.

guilherme15768 innlegg2 år år gammel

I hope my idea influences other people from other countries who have more money than me lol

redigert den · 1 ganger

lysybandyta*227 innlegg2 år år gammel

I wonder when you will find the edit option

PvPNyko126 innlegg2 år år gammel

Good idea, but why only people of Brazil? 1000 coins is 0.03euro. You could easy expand to everybody :D

Major11733 innlegg2 år år gammel

Thanks Guilherme for the 1,000.

villarreal88 innlegg1 år år gammel

I love Brazil too :)
Brazilian President just came to Vietnam

Landlord278 innlegg2 år år gammel

Lol@PvPNyko

At least he has mind of giving back to the community.

Good initiative Bro:)

guilherme15768 innlegg2 år år gammel

PVPNyko I don't give any more coins because I'm not rich and this is the nickname's function and not mine lol

b1c10148 innlegg2 år år gammel

Nice giveway vct :)

redigert den · 1 ganger

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her