Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetGeneral (International)

Attractive tournaments!2! Nick [0-100]

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

New Rules for all tournaments organized by me!

For all tournaments organized by me, I have established a new rule!

After I contacted the game administrator to find a way to return the funds invested in tournaments from my money, here I was referring strictly to future tournaments! Since I am not the owner of the game, I am a simple player who wants this game to grow nicely. But I did not receive any answer\proposal!!!

For my involvement! I also deserve a little support, given that the game is showing signs of life! Especially for small teams that have started to grow, it is obvious to the naked eye if you analyze the transfer market --- that it has become much more active compared to a few months ago when it was not moving.

That's why I thought of a new rule for registering for tournaments organized by me! Under the conditions that not only do I pay for the tournaments organized, but all players interested in playing in the tournaments organized by me!

Tournament Registration Rules!!!

* teams will continue to donate to the fund based on the team's AVQ;

* all players who wish to participate in the tournament will bid only once for a player from the transfer market ( the player will be of low value so that it can be bid by most players);

* The player who wins that player after the transfer market has the right to participate for free at any time in 10 future tournaments organized by me!

* You can do anything you want with the player you win on the stock exchange!

PS. This new rule is to organize as many attractive tournaments as possible!

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

I'm waiting for 6 more wins in Attractive tournaments!2! Nick [0-100] go go

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

last 3 places!!! go go.... win thw mach >>>4gold

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

Last shout! for the last place in the tournament!!! 5 gold bonus per match!

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

good luck! to all participants who respect the registration rules, after this tournament there will be one with a 1 euro victory bonus!!! have a wonderful evening!

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her