Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetGeneral (International)

Tournament - Nick's the best! ;-)

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

Tournament - Nick's the best! 😉 A new tournament created for you, but the registration fee will be reasonable! compared to what I've been up to now!

Ralf237 innlegg2 år år gammel

Narcisist....

trustNo1*56 innlegg2 år år gammel

Super+

PvPNyko126 innlegg2 år år gammel

Narcisist lol

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

now I will test real players who trust me!

Minecodersam350 innlegg2 år år gammel

Money makes people crazy

redigert den · 2 ganger

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

I want to prove that a tournament can be more valuable than an organized game competition!!! and to meet real players in the game!

Chudej30 innlegg2 år år gammel

Pff my sc for 10.50€ on action:P 73 aq 3☆ peace

lysybandyta*227 innlegg2 år år gammel

Blocked as always. What is the point?

Stoneisland271 innlegg2 år år gammel

Look at all these requests, made by people who sell their souls for 10 gold and don't give a shit about KoB, then they even allow themselves to criticize constructive posts for the growth and credibility of the game. Shameless speculators. How disgusting!!!.

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

tks!

I want to prove that a tournament can be more valuable than an organized game competition!!! and to meet real players in the game!

Ralf237 innlegg2 år år gammel

says the guy who wants to sell a weak player for 250 euros :)))))

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

I don't know what's funny, when someone asks!!! the problem is with the one who offers... for example your striker
"Deni Suryono" DIR=dirty bought by you for 262 euros, what's your problem at what I'm asking!

Ralf237 innlegg2 år år gammel

yeahh well...i know its hard for you to see others...spend money on players. ohh well...i hope you will have a great deal of luck tomorrow night...maybe you win a ticket on betting football...to be too a spender ;)

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

The tournament organized by me will remain for tomorrow!!! after the CL and CE matches are played, out of respect for those registered in the tournament who also play in those competitions!

Spiler58 innlegg2 år år gammel

Nick, i thought your tournaments were intended for players that are not in a continental competition? Saw that a few weeks ago. I wanted to join too but sadly i have to play in CL every season...

hadras8*108 innlegg2 år år gammel

so 5,000€ might be believable? identity? lol

kob respects player identity with veriff.com

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

Well, I found you, I was out in the snow... what do you say, let's start the tournament!

hadras8*108 innlegg2 år år gammel

good luck!

waiting for group discord

and complaints about future sponsorship of your funds in your name:)😄

FirstWave52 innlegg2 år år gammel

Password to participate?

BIKOS971*27 innlegg2 år år gammel

Password please

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her