Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetHelp and Questions (International)

Cannot promote my youth players

MadJack*8 innlegg2 år år gammel

Hi I have two youth players who are 17 that I want to promote to my main team but for some reason I can not do this.  I currently have 23 players in my main team. please help.

nicmo615 innlegg4 år år gammel

hi, what error do you have?

MadJack*8 innlegg2 år år gammel

There is no arrow to click on to promote them to the first team.

Vrikie6 innlegg2 år år gammel

There should be 2 icons next to the Avg. Q column. A green arrow and a red cross. Press the green arrow bro.

MadJack*8 innlegg2 år år gammel

There is no green arrow or red cross just the settings cog and the i for information.

nicmo615 innlegg4 år år gammel

your in the wrong page, in the left menu click Youth Center, from there you can promote them.

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her