Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetHelp and Questions (International)

Youth Retirement

Gregonr22 innlegg2 år år gammel

You said we will get a warning, but I got none. Youth turn 18 and retire immediately

Twente4784 innlegg2 år år gammel

I had the same problem :(

Twente4784 innlegg2 år år gammel

3 star DC retired without getting any message or warning :(

Adrian09143 innlegg2 år år gammel

THere was a warning on players!

Funkytarro4 innlegg2 år år gammel

It happened to me too. It probably happens in all cases where the birthday coincides with the first day of the new season. I suggest sending a notification even 3 days before the 18th birthday, so that everyone is warned

nicmo620 innlegg4 år år gammel

all players that reach 18 and are still on youth, will retire, the warning is the red icon next to his name RET, screaming for you to promote him.

Mmm*64 innlegg2 år år gammel

@Nimco, noted sir

Twente4784 innlegg2 år år gammel

@Nicmo, I did not get that red warning. If I would see that I’ll immediately promote him, but I did not get that red warning so I didn’t know :(

Gregonr22 innlegg2 år år gammel

The warning was not there

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her