Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetSuggestions (International)

Manager for team

Cristian053 innlegg2 år år gammel

good evening, I have a proposal to help the game, I propose that each team can have an additional manager, that additional manager must be another player with limited rights, that he cannot put a player up for sale, that he cannot buy players and to not be able to withdraw the other player's money, what do you think?

goldboy3331*6 innlegg1 år år gammel

i don't like this . -

Iveldion67 innlegg2 år år gammel

Clone Army alert

lysybandyta*227 innlegg2 år år gammel

no need

Cristian053 innlegg2 år år gammel

@Iveldion it's not about clones or what accusations you want to bring to my address, my problem is that I don't have enough time to fully understand the rules of this game, for this reason I think that another person who knows football can also take care of my team, as I said... no sales rights or other benefits, just a small insignificant salary, 5% of the profit would be good :)

Alin213 innlegg2 år år gammel

This is not mpl.

Maybe 3 weeks time window could get extended to full month so in case something happens player does not lose his team, but managers.... Aren t necessary.

maridiba392 innlegg2 år år gammel

For obvious reasons, managing multiple accounts is strictly forbidden, and many users have been banned for breaking that rule.

That update would offer a convenient workaround for cheaters, so it will never be considered. One could open as many accounts as he wants and select the primary account as the additional manager...

Dominicus*7 innlegg2 år år gammel

Good idea

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her