Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetSuggestions (International)

TOURNAMENTS

viz37 innlegg2 år år gammel

Regarding the tournaments. As a former regular participant in them. I think there should be more dynamism. There is a lot of difference in levels once you pass the "cut" of your AQ. Being AQ 51 for example, you are at a disadvantage for a long time against AQ 55 teams. A suggestion would be, more tournaments in smaller ranges, or vary the ranges and they are not always the same.

Isaiasvercosa30 innlegg2 år år gammel

I agree with you

florinsteaua*11 innlegg2 år år gammel

also the Team Morale and even Formation Experience should be removed for tournaments, because you can compete having AQ in range 50-52 and team morale 6% with teams that have AQ 55-56 and team morale 0...its only donation gold for free in this cases or the tournaments should be a good option to test new players, strategies and formations.

microv13 innlegg2 år år gammel

Florinsteaua is right.

Momo025*33 innlegg2 år år gammel

+++ Florin

nicmo620 innlegg4 år år gammel

i agree with florinsteaua as well

Atreyu12*12 innlegg2 år år gammel

I agree with Florinsteaua. I think we should also focus in the time it takes for tournaments to start. It is the main reason that I am not joining many tournaments right now, since they take many hours or even days to begin. I don't want to have my team modified due to injuries in tournaments and then play official matches with players in wrong positions or even have injured players if the tournament is being played at the same time.

To assess this problem, I suggest having tournaments with a defined start time. They could have a min-max number of teams to avoid tournaments with only 2 teams or too long ones.

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her