Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetGeneral (International)

Youth centre.

Wooofero13 innlegg2 år år gammel

I don't understand why is no longer available the possibility to choose a player in the youth center. I don't think it's a good change and spoil the reality of this game. I don't think teams as Barcellona, real Madrid, Inter or other teams buy youths without knowing what kind of player they're buying...

Just my two cents.

Twente4784 innlegg2 år år gammel

This is not real football, this is a game. I think this update is made to bring more funds into the game.

BiSteam53 innlegg2 år år gammel

I agree with your suggestion, at least choose only the role (goalkeeper, defender, midfielder or striker) I also add in my opinion (already written) that strikers should have the three roles (SC, SL and SR).

redigert den · 1 ganger

savas5227 innlegg2 år år gammel

I don't  think this form brings more funds. It must be returned to its original form.

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her