Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetSuggestions (International)

Players can create tournaments ;-)

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

And I'm waiting for an update in which players can create tournaments with a prize fund and administration!!! this game had a different dynamic...

Nick531 innlegg2 år år gammel

@Stoneisland <<Forget it, my friend, since I asked for this update!>>

you are really funny! if you think that this update was made because you asked for it in two days and it was done!!! Look in the archives after the forum that I asked for manually organized tournaments 3/4 seasons ago!!! That it was finally done, he noticed what potential it has for the growth of the game, when altruistic players like me want to help small teams and don't think about what profit he makes from this game or how much I earn from it!!! I want the game to grow, when players get bored tournaments are welcome, if you still think it's your initiative, come on organize a tournament too!

Stoneisland271 innlegg2 år år gammel

I see that you like to have a moment of glory, if this makes you happy I am very happy. Read carefully what I answered you in my post. Bye

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her