Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetSuggestions (International)

Increase squad limit / players accommodation blocks

Alin213 innlegg2 år år gammel

New building that will increase squad limit in 5 different tiers

Level 1 - 32 players default building

Level 2- 34 players

Level 3- 36 players

Level 4 - 38 players

Level 5 - 41 players - personally I think last tier should give a little extra to motivate people achieve level 5.

This can be players accommodation blocks/residence

Price for buildling and different tiers to be set how considered fit by admin.

bigs_nuno83 innlegg2 år år gammel

Why would anyone want to have a squad of 32 or even 41 players? Farming?

Current limit is ok, and I don't consider to be needed a bigger squad.

Alin213 innlegg2 år år gammel

@big_nuno is a suggestion which does not not affect performance directly as indeed 30 players can suffice most of time. However, when u play the amount of games I play.... Squad depth may be stretched to maximum with next season when global market stops selling energy.

Plus

Very few will buy a full 3rd set of 4 5 stars youths if they cannot promote them first squad without being forced to sell some players.

efighter*11 innlegg2 år år gammel

Imagining of having more than 30 players limit means a level 2 KOB should be introduced.  Level -1 KOB should have only 30 players and Level -2 unlimited.  Players cannot be shifted from level-1 to level -2 or from level-2 to level-1.  Separate teams and  separate matches.   A different world.   Maybe a rich world.

redigert den · 1 ganger

Chronos*10 innlegg2 år år gammel

@efighter +1, at least they can meet in 2 matches, friendly and tournament.

Juni37 innlegg2 år år gammel

-1

I don't think any building to increase the number of Players is a good idea. First maybe you will think, it's good thing for funding the game but..

player limit is needed, 30 is good, player limit means you will need some document for injured or red carded and energy bar to keep the energy, ofc you need your tactics to rotate them well

Cabbage*62 innlegg2 år år gammel

Unnecessary

bigs_nuno83 innlegg2 år år gammel

@Alin, I also have a big squad, but that's not exactly because I need a second and a third team, just that I have a few extra players. I understand your concerns, but that's also management.

One may need a second team to rotate, manage injuries and red cards, but I don't agree that the current limit should be increasable to 40 players. That also adds too much control into who may be able to do it.

Don't be like Chelsea.

Chazuke_e94 innlegg2 år år gammel

-100

To MuCh PaY tO wIn ThEn Am AgAiNsT iT

Shaow76 innlegg2 år år gammel

at least raise the spots in the main team at maximum 36 players, i think will be okay and balanced.

Svar på Emnet

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her