Kickoff Boss

FellesskapetHelp and Questions (International)

How to increaste team morale?

Goldesenyor46 innlegg2 år år gammel

I mean, I already have the gear, now where can I increase morale? Thank you!

Claudiu2330 innlegg2 år år gammel

Go market

Goldesenyor46 innlegg2 år år gammel

Yes, I have it. I have already bought it. The question is where do I go now, because I don't see anything.

Claudiu2330 innlegg2 år år gammel

Buy kits + 20% morale you have

Goldesenyor46 innlegg2 år år gammel

I already have it

Goldesenyor46 innlegg2 år år gammel

There used to be a ‘+’ next to morale and you could raise it from there, but now there is nothing.

Claudiu2330 innlegg2 år år gammel

Ok îs good activate have. You must won match and morale up

Goldesenyor46 innlegg2 år år gammel

O.o

Borubar35 innlegg2 år år gammel

You can only use the kit once per season.

Goldesenyor46 innlegg2 år år gammel

Thanks, maybe that's why I don't see that ‘+’.

Keny181 innlegg2 år år gammel

Bonjour dans le marché pas de kit en vente ?

JUmpingJAckFLash14246 innlegg2 år år gammel

salut non c'est finis

tout le monde est à -6%, il faut gagner des matchs

next time in english here :)

Emnet er stengt

Kickoff Boss×
Glemt Passord
eller
Registrer deg og logg inn med Google

Har du ikke en konto? Registrer deg her